2010年5月6日星期四

tired n boring~

currently dunno wat 2 do?
staying at home right now~
my hubby din come n find me 1 week d!
now he less find me d!
just because of his fren..
fine~ tis is good 4 me too!
coz mid-term coming ver soon in almost 1 week time!
but i din even start 2 touch my book yet!
haiz~~
coz of nothing 2 do i blogging eviday d!
coz like tat oni can spread out my feeling!
tis day feel so lonely n abonden~
wat 2 do?
i cant do anything~
now he wont listen 2 wat i say!
even i cal him dun go find his fren~
come n accompany me! PLZ...
he oso wont come, he wil stil go 2 his fren der!
he dun same v last time anymore~
last time when i said wat i wan~ 
he wil do it 4 sure~
but now, evithing change!!
just let it b~
if he wan 2 go away some day~
i wil oso let him go~
i can do nothing 4 it~
i need u so badly...
but u r not by my side~




                                                            i miss u~

没有评论:

发表评论