2010年1月12日星期二

there was a misunderstanding...

on monday i tot tat my dear like dun 1 2 talk 2 me!!
i tot tat im not important in his life d..
i was so sad n moody on tat time!!!
when on call v him.. he oso like dun 1 2 talk 2 me!!!
i was kidda worry!!! n sad!!!!
i was like dunno wat 2 do d..... like very worry!!!
n 2day oso da same!! eviday after sch i wil receive 5 msg frm dear!!
bt 2day jz 1 nia.. i like goin crazy!! n think smth -ve d...
n almost 5 smth i cal him.. he oso like dun 1 2 talk 2 me!!!
agrr....
bt al last he phone me n tel tat he was busy 2day!!!
it was a understanding btw me n him!!!




                                                               i love him....





                                                                             muax....


                                                                   love u....


i wil appreciate wat i hv nw!!!!!

没有评论:

发表评论